miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

ESL RESOURCES

Now, I am going to show you some of the ESL resources I have found these days. I think that some of them can be very useful to teach different topics. Furthermore, I have add ,on the left side of my blog, some of the blogs I consider very interesting.

If you want to prepare different activities about traditions and customs I recomend to visit this website.
Here you are an example about Christmast


ENGLISH ALPHABET FOR CHILDREN
THE WEATHER (Vocabulary)



HOW TO TEACH NUMBERS AND DAYS OF THE WEEK.       Look at this!



These are only some examples of the multiple resources I have found these days, but you can find a lot of them.  IT IS AMAZING!

2 comentarios:

  1. Interesting blog, i like your video about the alphabet.
    we can look for resources on the Internet and we can´t finish on do it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very interesting this post!! Thanks for share this videos. I will use this videos with my children.
    Vero
    http://veroctel-myexperience.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar